Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist & Clinical Social Worker (Michigan & Wisconsin)...More
Counseling and collaborative problem solving with Cognitive-Behavioral, Rational-Emotive & Family Systems theoretical frameworks for lasting changes.More
MOST insurances DO cover my services (call 800# on back of your card to see if I'm IN your network)More
Hello, my name is MARK YOUNG. I'm a licensed psychotherapist and clinical social worker in Iron Mountain, MI. I have a friendly certified Therapy Dog, "Maury", and 25+ years of clinical experience to help you.
Please EXPLORE the website & email me if you have questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Here's Maury again. He's a playful, affectionate yellow lab, looking forward to meeting you!
Mark Young, LMSW, LCSW
- Fully Licensed, Professional Psychotherapy (mental health Counseling)
- Help for Adults, Children, Teens, Families, Couples, Groups & Employees
- Private & Highly Confidential
- Experiencd Cognitive-Behavioral & Rational-Emotive Therapist - highly effective for improving mood, emotions & behaviors
- 25+ Years Experience (and still love my job!)
- Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Fears, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Loneliness, social isolation, conflicts or other difficulties
WHAT I CAN'T HELP WITH:
- MEDICATIONS - only a Medical Doctor / Physician can prescribe meds. I will work with your physician if desired, but can't prescribe meds, and don't make recommendations for stimulants (Attention-Deficit meds) or pain killers.
- TRICARE - almost all area providers have given up working with TriCare due to extremely disorganized, unreliable services to mental health providers.
- COURT TESTIFYING - I offer psychotherapy, no legal assessments, custody evaluations, or testifying.
- WORKER'S COMP - I don't work with it & can't provide disability assessments. I typically recommend patients seek letters from their physician or a specialist for release / excuse from work.
If you are feeling SUICIDAL, consider the following options:
- The Emergency Department at your nearest hospital. They can have a professional crisis worker paged to meet with you.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.TALK
- Tell your doctor, adult family members, or another adult you trust and avoid being alone.
- Dickinson-Iron-Menominee residents, call Northpointe (24/7) 800.750.0522
- Marinette and Florence County residents call ADAPT 715.732.7760
- Delta, Marquette & Alger County residents, call PATHWAYS 906.225.1181