Hello, my name is MARK YOUNG. I'm a licensed psychotherapist and clinical social worker in Iron Mountain, MI. I have a friendly certified Therapy Dog, "Maury", and 25+ years of clinical experience to help you.
Please EXPLORE the website & email me if you have questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Maury is seen in the above photo, and is a playful, affectionate yellow lab, looking forward to meeting you!
Mark Young, LMSW, LCSW
- Fully Licensed, Professional Psychotherapy (mental health Counseling)
- Help for Adults, Children, Teens, Families, Couples, Groups & Employees
- Private & Highly Confidential
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy - highly effective for improving mood, emotions & behaviors
- 25+ Years Experience (and still love my job!)
If you are feeling SUICIDAL, please consider the following options:
- Go to the Emergency Department at the nearest hospital. They can have a professional crisis worker paged to meet with you.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800.273.TALK
- Tell your doctor, adult family members, or another adult you trust and avoid being alone.
- Dickinson-Iron-Menominee residents, call Northpointe (24/7) 800.750.0522